ACFOC is a communion proud to be a place where compassion and transparency are our hallmarks. One of the primary downfalls of many pastors and ministry leaders is that we whole-heartedly preach on the necessity of assembling together with others of like precious faith but can neglect that in our own lives. In addition, we tend to write others off who don’t share all of our doctrinal beliefs and lose the value of their knowledge and experience in areas which could be of great benefit to us. Paul was specific in his description of the body of Christ to the Corinthian Church in that it was one body comprised of many members. Each of the members have gifts differing according to their respective assignments and functions within the body. We are proud to be a place where leaders can come together in a safe place and be vulnerable among other leaders. Come let us build the kingdom together in strength and unity!
Some Member Benefits
- A spiritual connection to leaders committed to your well being and success.
- An Advisory Council committed to help and strengthen you.
- Genuine fellowship with ministry leaders.
- Support for your local church or ministry.
Do I have to be a Pastor to join?
- No. If you are a Pastor or have a ministry, we encourage you to apply for membership.
Does my church have to be a member or can I join as an individual?
- Our goal is to support your ministerial, spiritual, and natural needs. You church does not have to fall under ACFOC for you to be a member.
In what way can I join?
- You can apply for a spiritual covering or affiliate membership. If you are an applicant without a covering we encourage you to apply for spiritual covering. If you already have a covering or part of a fellowship you can apply for affiliation.
Can I apply for or earn ministry credentials?
- Yes. Members may be able to receive ordination, licensing, and/or ministry credentials.
What would be my financial obligations?
- We are always looking for those willing to support ministry. However, at this time we are not requiring any fees.